Me: Grant what did you learn about in primary class today?
Grant: These people (pointing to a picture) that lived in a garden.
Me: Do you remember their names?
Grant: No, but they were the first people on the earth after the dinosaurs!
Me: I think their names were Adam and Eve.
Grant: Yeah, Adam and Eve.
Me: Do you remember what they did?
Grant: Yes, they were naughty and they ate the fruit! Jesus told them not to eat the fruit. They ate it any way. They were naughty and Jesus was mad and kicked them out of the Garden.
Me: Where did they go?
Grant: To the lions and dry world. They were scared of the lions.
Me: Do you mean the lone and dreary world.
Grant: Yeah that's it. They were sad. They shouldn't eat the fruit huh mom?
Me: Well, technically....never mind....they shouldn't have eaten the fruit.
Grant: Yeah they didn't choose the right.
I think this is the first time Grant has had a discussion on Adam and Eve. I know I haven't ever really attempted the topic. I am pretty impressed at how well he got the story. I am glad the concept of choosing the right is kicking in. I am also very glad that we don't live in the lion and dry world! I love having a four year old!




2 comments:
That's too cute!! Totally cracks me up. :)
Hehe, thanks for the comment on my dress. I LOVE that dress - about my favorite one in my closet. I got it at Downeast. I got it a few years ago though, so sadly they don't have it anymore. But they always have cute stuff tehre.
Post a Comment