Thursday, April 12, 2012

I am HAPPY

The next part of this randomness is to name 5 things you are happy about right now!

1.  I am happy fresh spring air is blowing through my windows.  It is a little chilly, but it feels good.  I love spring time.

2.  I am happy to have an offer on our house in Utah.  We are not done with the house yet, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I am grateful that things are working out.  I really didn't want to have to worry about the house all summer long.  It was no fun!



3.  I am happy to have a 4 year old boy that is so kind and sweet.  I love him to pieces.  My heart just jumps for joy when ever he smiles.  I couldn't ask for a better child.

4.  I am happy and excited to see my family in 9 days!  I haven't seen most of them since Christmas.  I am very excited!  I can't wait to laugh until my sides ache.

5.  I am happy to have some time off of work.  I love having some time off to spend with my 4 year old.  I also love to be home so I can cook delicious and nutritious dinners.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...