Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dear 16 Year Old Self

The next part of this randomness is the question:

What would you tell your 16 year old self?

Dear 16 year old self,

I have one word for you/me/myself: RELAX!!!!  That is all.  Relax.  The next few years are going to be so much fun.  You are single and can do what ever you want when ever you want!  The world will not fall to pieces because you didn't go to bed on time.  The world will not spontaneously combust if you take a day off.  The world will not fall out of orbit if you get lost on 25th street.  Let me tell you what you should worry about and that is being nice.  Be nice to EVERYONE!  There will be people you would never dream of seeing again and you do!  There will be some really awkward moments if you don't treat everyone with kindness.  (This includes the obnoxious brother you have.)  If you would stop worrying about yourself and serve others you will be a lot happier in life!

Relax and Enjoy!

P.S. Also will you legal change your name to Kelly when you are changing your last name after you get married.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I like this. :) I don't know what I'd tell myself, but I loved your comment about being nice to everyone. That is GOOD advice to ANYONE of ANY age! But if I had followed that advice at 16, I really think I would have saved myself a lot of heartache.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...