Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Nativity

I hope all of my dear friends and family have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow.  I am so grateful for this time of year.  I will be honest, I have been a little grumpy lately.  I don't know if is a blessed time of  the month, the stress of working, or a number of other things.  Probably a combination of everything.  I have tried to be happy and embrace the true meaning of Christmas.
I am much happier now and a lot less stressed out.  (Going to bed early is always a good cure for me.)  Last week, our neighbors had a few families over for the Nativity.  The kids were a little silly, but we still had a few moments when we could feel the Spirit.  It was a good reminder of the true meaning of Christmas.


Maycee played Mary.



Allie and Emily were both angels.



Eva was just a stable beauty and posed for the camera non stop.



Grant, Elleigh, and Daniel were the "wise guys/girls."




This is the best picture of the crew.

I am so grateful for Christ and the life He lived.  I love the peace Christ brings to my life.  I wish you all the peace and love of Christ this Christmas.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...