Monday, December 30, 2013

Kindergarten Caroling

Grant has been singing Jingle Bells, Rudolph, and Santa is Coming to Town all month!  He only knows about half the words to any of the above songs.  Grant's version of Jingle Bells is especially monotonous.  He sings, "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, in a season's sleigh" over and over!  We have tried to teach him the other words, but he seems to resort back to the "season's sleigh" version.  
For a while I couldn't figure out why he would always come home from school every day singing these songs.  I thought he was learning in the songs in music class, but he only has music on Friday.  I eventually realized Ms. Clegg was the culprit and was singing these songs every day.
On the last day of school before the Christmas vacation Grant's class sang all the songs for the parents.  My favorite song was the "Reindeer Stomp" which was a darling rendition of Hokey Pokey.
I tried to get a picture of Grant, but he got put in the back and so I couldn't get a great picture.  He sang really well and I was glad I was done working so I could hear him sing.  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...