I totally slacked at the wedding and didn't get any pictures of the Bride and Groom! I was so busy being a maid of honor and taking care of my cute kids I just forgot. I am not the best photographer and I didn't like how my pictures were turning out anyway. These are the best two.
Grant loved being dressed up all fancy with Kyle, Lee, Scott, and Tyler. He felt so big!
He pulled Celeste down the aisle in a decorated wagon. He did a fantastic job! I was so proud of my children. They looked so cute.
During the reception we saw a lot of distant relatives many who have never met Celeste. It was fun to show her off! She really is a cute baby. I had a lot of fun visiting with family and friends.
I love weddings because there is such an exciting feeling there. I really love my new sister-in-law Karlee and so excited to have her in the family!





No comments:
Post a Comment