By: C.S. Lewis
4 out of 5 stars
I read this to my 6 year old boy this summer because I thought he would like it. He didn't care for it much. He wanted to finish it, but when we read the last chapter I asked if we should get the next one and he said, "no thank you. It wasn't that good." I was totally bummed! Now I am going to have to finish the series by myself.
I liked the story and adventure. Considering this book mostly appeals to children I didn't think I would like it as much as I did. There were parts I found a little drawn out, but for the most part I really liked it. The characters were a little hard to keep track of for my six year old. He might like it better at age 7 or 8.
No sex and no swearing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment