Saturday, August 2, 2014

Dinosaur Park

While we were in Utah we made trip to the Dinosaur Park.  We had a great time!  
Grant liked the animated dino display.  He was bummed part of it wasn't working.






We enjoyed riding the dinosaurs at the park.  Trying to get all the kids looking at the camera can be a real joke.  Celeste thought we were playing peek-a-boo.


So she kept hiding...



This is the best we got!  Not too bad if you ask me!



Evy really liked the long necked dinosaur.  

The older kids had a little guide book they filled out and then they got a dinosaur video.  It is a really lame video.  Pretty much a big advertisement for the Dino Park.  Lame!

When I was in high school I used to work at the Dinosaur Park.  I worked in the cafe.  I have some fun memories working with my friends at the park.  The cafe was closed, but I had to take a picture of the little bottles in the window.  We sold those pink and purple dino bottles back more than 15 years ago!  The same ones!  I hated them.  It was so hard to get the soda in the tiny hole at the top.  I couldn't help but laugh that they are still selling them!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...