Sunday, August 31, 2014

Edenbrooke

By: Julianne Donaldson
3 out of 5 stars
This genre is not my favorite. I am not a lover of romance novels. A friend recommended this book to me for a fun quick read. It was a quick read, but it wasn't fun at first.

It took me a while to get into the book. I almost didn't finish it, but I plowed through and it got better. 

I agree Marianne is annoying at times, but on the other hand I think she acts like a pretty typical teenager. I actually found Philip to be more annoying. I don't know any man who ever acts like he did. It about made me gag. Maybe that is why I don't enjoy these types of novels. 

Clean read!

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I had to comment because you make me laugh!

I actually remember liking this one. It was nothing amazing, but I thought it was fun. I don't like over the top romance novels, but I didn't say anything about that in my review.

However, your comment about gagging totally made me LOL. It's so true with many romance novels.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...