Kyle and I wanted to do something special for Chris and Karlee for their wedding. We decided I would make a quilt for them. They didn't have a bed spread and wanted to get a really nice one from JC Penny's, but I told them I would make one for them instead.
I have never made a quilt this big and it was a lot of work. Luckily, the pattern made the blocks go together pretty quickly. I had asked them what colors they wanted, but I wouldn't show it to them until it was all done. I was a little nervous as to wether or not they would like it, but they loved it!
I gave the quilt to them the night of the rehearsal dinner because I wasn't sure when they were going on their honeymoon and when they would open gifts. Plus, we wanted to display the quilt at the reception.
They loved the quilt and I think it looks really nice on their bed. I am really glad they like it.




1 comment:
That's beautiful! You did a great job.
Post a Comment