Friday, March 27, 2009
Applesauce, Spoon, Photoshoot
Grant has started showing interest in eating with a spoon. Sometimes he won't let us feed him. Our little boy is getting so independent! I really try and give him the experience he needs even when it is messy. I don't know about you but some days I am cool with a mess and other days it drives me crazy. Today was a mess day! Grant has figured out when I have the camera in my face he must be doing something cute. So I got some awesome shots. I think I took nearly 300 pictures but narrowed it down to these few. I was having fun playing with the zoom and focus. The shutter speed was also involved otherwise there is no way I could've snapped 300 photos during one cup of applesauce.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
cute cute cute!
Post a Comment