It is so unreal that Grant just turned one. His birthday is on the 24th of February so obviously it has taken me a while to get these pictures edited and uploaded to my blog. He had a great time with his Lighting McQueen car. Evelyn did too! It was so hilarious to watch Grant push Evelyn all around the house. Grant's happy mood burst when we busted out the cupcakes! He hated his cupcake. We figured out it is because of the sticky frosting. So we are now doing sticky therapy every night. Got to love those priceless pictures!
I blog for a number of reasons! The first is to keep a journal of our family's events. The second is to keep in touch with our family and friends we don't get to see very often. The third is I love to brag about my cute kids. The fourth is I love to express my thoughts, opinions, and ideas. I am not a very eloquent writer, but I still enjoy writing. As I share my thoughts I would love to hear from you too so please feel free to comment.
2 comments:
First birthdays are so fun. That cracks me up that he didn't like his cupcake!! Claire's favorite part on her first was the cake.
Poor Grant and his fear of cupcakes... But he is so cute! We had so much fun with him :-)
Post a Comment