Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Five Blind Mice"


Last week was such nice weather and in return we got a present. A neighbor cat, who we have never seen before, deposited this small gift off on our front porch one morning. Count them up there are FIVE dead mice and two of them are missing heads. The next day we got two more. Notice that I was too grossed out to go outside to take this picture. This shot is from our front window. Later this same day Kyle asked me if I had gone and scooped up the dumb rodents. I laughed and told him it was a "man" job. The best part is that we had someone come over that night before we got out there to scoop them up. We were a little embarrassed but they found it funny. Thank goodness!

The lesson we learned from this little rodent episode is that if we were going to find mice it is better they are dead then alive!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

That's so gross... but Trace would have done the same thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...