I don't know about the rest of you but we have had the stomach flu going around. I think I got food poisoning two different times this week. But any how we have all been sicker then sick. Grant has thrown up a couple of times in the last few days. On this particular occasion it went everywhere! I ended up just throwing him in the tub. I came back to clean up the rest of his high chair. I was using the bleach wipes and my sweet little boy wanted to help. He saw me wiping the high chair and the floor so he wiped too. I can't believe how sweet Grant is. He is so thoughtful. He reminds me a lot of his Uncle Chris. Chris is always willing to help anyone. Chris is always thinking about everyone else before himself. Grant's grandfather, Grant, was the same way. He would do anything for anyone no matter what it was. I am proud that Grant has such a great uncle to look up to as an example. I also am glad that we named our son after a man who was so thoughtful and sincere.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
A Sick Little Helper
I don't know about the rest of you but we have had the stomach flu going around. I think I got food poisoning two different times this week. But any how we have all been sicker then sick. Grant has thrown up a couple of times in the last few days. On this particular occasion it went everywhere! I ended up just throwing him in the tub. I came back to clean up the rest of his high chair. I was using the bleach wipes and my sweet little boy wanted to help. He saw me wiping the high chair and the floor so he wiped too. I can't believe how sweet Grant is. He is so thoughtful. He reminds me a lot of his Uncle Chris. Chris is always willing to help anyone. Chris is always thinking about everyone else before himself. Grant's grandfather, Grant, was the same way. He would do anything for anyone no matter what it was. I am proud that Grant has such a great uncle to look up to as an example. I also am glad that we named our son after a man who was so thoughtful and sincere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment