Friday, March 27, 2009

A Cool Daniel Boone




Cabela's is Kyle's favorite store. I think that Cabela's could actually cause our relationship turn sour. I can't stand the store for more than ten minutes. Kyle on the other hand can't ever walk through the fishing department in ten minutes. Then there is camping, hunting, boating, the Bargain Cave, candied nuts, kids toys, and holy smokes it is at least a two hour event. I didn't mind it as bad before Grant was born but NOW it is a royal pain. Try and keep a one year old out of everything for two hours. Any way, at one of these little trips I found Grant this cute Boone hat. I thought it was darling, plus it was cheap.

Darling + Cheap = Purchase

Grant doesn't care for hats too much unless we distract him. If he is distracted he will wear a hat for quite a while. So one evening we were being silly and....well you get the picture.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I LOVE his Daniel Boone hat! What a stud :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...