Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Just a Thought
I recently enjoyed an ENTIRE week off from work WITHOUT pay. I have to say I quite enjoyed myself. I pretty much played with Grant and Evelyn all week. I did a few little things around the house. We slept in past 8 AM every single day! Now don't get me wrong I was quite DEPRESSED about the pay cut. But here is my philosophy: We all need a week vacation when NO ONE calls you from work. With the best part being you don't even have to THINK about work! Everyone needs a week VACATION from work. Now for me if that isn't enough motivation then here is the icing on the cake. During the week off my son learned his FIRST WORD. He now says GO! I was so HAPPY! I think we all need a week of isolation from work every year! GO FURLOUGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What did he say?! I missed it... how sad :-(
I kind of like last week too. With Eric home, I got so much accomplished!
I love your family photo and your little boys apple cheeks. He is a little darling. I was laughing at the "you know your a mother when:" post. It is so true! Good to see you are doing well.
Hi Cebu! Lucky you, a week off from work! Are you still doing early intervention stuff? I can't believe Grant is one year old! He is the cutest little guy. I bet you are one proud mommy!
Post a Comment