Saturday, November 14, 2009

30 Thankful Days

Day 13: Evy and Erin.  I got to meet up with my sister for a few minutes today.  It was a nice little surprise in the middle of a crazy day.  I miss my niece a lot.  I don't get to see her often enough.

Day 14: Run. Run. Run.  Today in the middle of the snow my mom and I ran the 5K turkey trot.  My mom  won first place in her age group and so she got a free turkey.  I was fourth in my age group so I got the gratification of finishing the race.  I have slacked off a little bit on my training and so I was impressed that I could even run the entire time.  Thank goodness my mom was running with me.  We keep each other going.

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I hope your babies got their bath finally :-) No more poop in the tub Ha ha

jill said...

i like reading these fun little things you are thankful for :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...