Day 18: Audio Books. I do a lot of driving for work. I have enjoyed listening to a variety of audio books. I was very grateful for my audio book today. I needed to escape in a world of fantasy.
Day 19: Sick Kids. I know most people are not very happy about having sick kids around, but in my line of work sick kids can be a good thing once in a while. Today was supposed to be a crazy day with tons of back to back appointments, but because of a bunch of sick kids my 7 visits got reduced to 3. Ahh! Such a wonderful day.
Day 20: The Mysterious Ways of the Lord. It never ceases to amaze me at how the Lord works in such mysterious ways. Today events unfolded that really reminded me that I need to trust in the Lord with all of my heart. The Lord knows each of us and knows what we need. I just need to keep the faith that he knows what he is doing for me and my family.
Day 21: Peaceful Saturdays. Today was a wonderful day. Kyle had to go to work for a while this morning and so Grant and I made waffles for breakfast. I love waffles. We played and read books. He went down for a nap and then I got to work on my website for a little while. Kyle came home and we hung out for a little while. I got some of the "junk" organized so our spare room doesn't look quite so trashy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What a fun idea. I may steal it in January. Maybe. We are here in AL and really liking it. This is my first real day blogging as we just got the internet yesterday. So, I'm back in the world. I feel blind without internet now. Anyway, www.hardmanfamilyblog.blogspot.com
See you around!
Post a Comment