Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I promised pictures from Halloween and here they are!

We were the Flintstones and the Rubbles.  Kyle was a stink about dressing up.  So Betty was flying solo.



Here is Pebbles and Bam Bam!



Bam Bam got a little too into his character.  Ironically, Pebbles loved it!

We always carve pumpkins for Halloween.  I tried to take a picture, but none of them turned out very good.  Oh well, the next pictures are worth a 1,000 words.



I brought some paint so the little kids could paint their pumpkins.  Grant was done in about 2 minutes.  You can see him in the background.  He is trying to get a ball so he can play basketball instead.  So boy!



Evy got into her painting.  She had a grand time.



Auntie thought it would be funny to ask Evy to say, "oh no."  Evy was so obedient.



Now Evy has paint all over her face.  Oops!  Naughty Auntie and silly Evy!



Happy Halloween!
Love, Evy and Grant

2 comments:

Elise said...

Those are great! I love the Flintstones theme! They make a VERY cute little pebbles and bam bam. Justin is a stink about dressing up too. I can never get him to dress up with me. Oh well. Good luck with your car! That's a great attitude to have!

Sierra said...

They are so cute! I love the Hallwoeen cosutmes... so creative! We tried to get Evy to color a pumpkin the other day at our house, but apparently the fish are more entertaining

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...