Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Sister's Keeper


My Sister's KeeperMy Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was a little hesitant to read this book.  I even started it 2 different times.  I finally finished it and I liked it.
I liked the different perspectives this book is written from.  However, I felt like there was a lot of unnecessary swearing.  I think swearing, especially if its unnecessary, is a lack of creativity and the inability to express emotions using other more educated words.
I finished the book because it was interesting and brought up a very difficult issue.  It was really something to think about what is ethical.  I spent a lot of time pondering the issues this book arrises.  I would recommend this book, but not if you don't like swearing.  


View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...