Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Temple Square

I love the holidays because it is a time to spend with family.  I love all of our family's traditions.  Kyle's family likes to go down and walk around temple square.  We enjoy seeing the beautiful lights.  I personally enjoy listening to the Christmas message from the prophet to all of the temple square guests.  The prophet testifies of Christ and the true meaning of Christmas. It is a good reminder for me.
Grant loved the lights this year.  He also really liked riding tracks to temple square.  It was pretty cold and we bundled him up really good.  The poor kid could hardly walk or move at all for that matter.  We were all reminded of the little brother off of Christmas Story who gets all bundled up and can't get up after he falls in the snow.


These all the Maybury boys with Cindy!  There is a pretty strong resemblance between the brothers.  They are all such handsome young men.  I love being a part of the Maybury family.



Here is our small family.

3 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I love that last picture! You guys look so happy and Grant looks adorable all snuggled up. :)

Elise said...

So cute! I miss seeing temple square! I'm glad you got to enjoy it for me! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE going to temple square every year! Such a fun tradition. You have such a cute little family Kelly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...