Grant is getting old enough to enjoy a trike. We found this awesome one online for a sweet deal. I love having a handle on the back to help push. He can reach the pedals right now so I am thinking by summer he will really enjoy it.
Evy came up to visit and of course she wanted to ride the trike too. They are both at almost 2 years old and both have some ego issues. Instead of fighting or having to take turns we just threw Grant on the back and off they went.
I had my camera in "aperture priority" so when I tried to take these pictures one of them was always a blur. Oops! Note to self: when taking pictures of children riding around like crazy monkeys switch to "shutter priority."
Evy the blur.
Grant the blur.
Having fun!
They burned a lot of calories screaming with glee. They wanted a snack. Miss Evy who never eats a string cheese ate one for her Auntie. Ha! She made everyone else a liar. (Isn't that always how kids are?)




1 comment:
Ha ha At least they share right?!
Post a Comment