Sesame Street Live came to SLC in mid December. Grant loves all of the Sesame Street characters. Cookie and Elmo are his favorite. Just to give you an idea at how much he loves Sesame Street last Sunday in nursery they talked about how everyone is a child of God. The coloring sheet was a picture of a little boy that said, "I am a Child of God" at the bottom. When I went to pick him up his picture was colored in blue. I told him he did a really nice job coloring and it looked really nice. He looked at me, pointed at the coloring and then shouted, "COOKIE!" So, in case any of you were wondering Grant has decided that Cookie Monster is a child of God.
It was a really neat show. Grant loved it! It was quite expensive so I don't think we will go again. I also wish the characters went around the audience more. They would come out to about the first 3 rows. We were on row 12 and Grant really wanted to see Cookie Monster!





No comments:
Post a Comment