Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crisis


Crisis (Jack Stapleton & Laurie Montgomery, #6)Crisis by Robin Cook
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I just found out that this is book #6 in a series.  I am really mad at myself for not reading the first 5 books first.  On the other hand you can read this book with out reading the first 5 and not get lost what so ever!  I really enjoyed this book!  It was an absolute pleasure to read.  The author got the book up and going within the first chapter.
I love Jack's character.  He reminds me a lot of my own brother.  The author did an excellent job keeping all the characters interesting and engaging.
The twist at the end was the best part!  I couldn't believe how fast the author was able to twist the ending! I was engaged to the very last sentence.  I was disappointed the book ended.  I wanted to keep reading.  This was a great book!  No sex and no swearing.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...