A few days before Halloween we carved our pumpkins. I was proud of Grant for at least putting his hand in the pumpkin. He really didn't want to. He doesn't enjoy his hands being sticky and gross.
Grant wanted a bat on his pumpkin. At preschool he learned the word "spooky" and has successfully applied to about everything imaginable. I helped him... oh wait let me rephrase that...I carved his pumpkin for him. You might not be able to tell but the bat is flying in front of the moon.
Here is all of our pumpkins. Yes, there is 6 pumpkins. No we are not expecting triplets. Kyle picked out the green one at the pumpkin patch, but it was to soft to carve so he bought a different pumpkin to carve. Grant painted the one on the left with fake blood so it can be spooky!
Here we are on Halloween all dressed up! I was Corpse Bride and Grant was a banana. The banana was completely his idea. I don't know where he got the idea of being a banana, but that is what he wanted to be. Kyle didn't dress up.
Here is a close up of that spooky pumpkin.




No comments:
Post a Comment