The weekend before Halloween we went to a local corn maze. It was more than a corn maze because it had lots of other fun activities for families.
Grant liked the corn maze until about 15 minutes into when he suddenly had to pee. We have been working on standing up to pee, but so far we have been unsuccessful. Kyle and I tried to find the way out of the corn maze quickly, but that didn't go so well. Finally we just cut through a roped off area and we were out. No accidents and no more corn maze! I didn't get any pictures because we stopped having fun.
After we went to the bathroom we had a great time.
Grant really enjoyed the "corn box" the best. He could have played there for hours.
There was this cool creature you could walk through. Grant didn't want to walk through, but he did touch it. He also wanted his picture by it. I am glad we didn't go through because a neighbor told me it was kind of creepy.
Grant also loved the cow train. He said it was loads of fun, but he was glad it was over because his bum hurt. He said it was really bumpy.
We also got to watch a few pig races. I had never seen pig race before. Grant thought the pigs were cute. It was a ton of fun and we will definitely go again next year.





No comments:
Post a Comment