Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mattress

To make a long story short Kyle and I have our really nice king size mattress in storage.  We have been suffering with this piece of crap mattress for a year now.  Not only did we down size to a queen, but it was a terrible mattress when we bought it. 
I recently decided that enough was enough and I was going to get a better mattress.  I ordered one online and have been impressed with it so far.  Grant thought he died and gone to heaven because I let him jump on our old mattress.  We kept it in our front room for more than a week because it kept Grant so entertained.  He cried when we threw it away.  I would highly recommend buying a new mattress and using the old one for cheap entertainment.  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...