(The plant is his very own flower he planted during Activity Days. He often gets to participate in the 10 and 11 year old girl activities.)
The theme this year for the Primary was Choose the Right (I think he got that down) and the whole Primary learned the entire hymn "Choose the Right." It was so stinking adorable I just had to video it! He was a little nervous and so he sways back and forth, but at least it is documented that at 4 years old he knew the entire hymn!
When the Primary children sang the song at the end of the program he kept putting his hands over his eyes. Kyle and I couldn't figure out why he kept covering his face. Later we asked him what he was doing and he said, "I know all the words and I don't have to look at the pictures. I was covering my face because I knew all the words." We were so proud!





1 comment:
So handsome! I love that he knew all the words himself!!
Post a Comment