The Sunday afternoon Kyle was in Arizona the kids and I needed to get out of the house. We went on a walk around the neighborhood. We threw rocks in the canal and tried to feed the ducks. However, the ducks in our neighborhood don't like to be fed. They refused to eat our bread. Grant was really distraught about it. He didn't understand why the ducks wouldn't eat such yummy bread. Grant decided that if the ducks wouldn't eat the bread he would.
Grant also had so much fun pushing Celeste around in the stroller. Celeste just loves her brother. I love that I captured their sweet interaction. I love how Grant can make her smile. He is such a great big brother. I don't know what I would do without Grant. Not only does he help me with Celeste, but he helps me do things around the house such as the dishes and laundry.
I should note that Grant took the picture of Celeste and me. I really like it and since I am rarely in pictures I thought it I would post it.





1 comment:
Cute pictures. The one of you is so great! That is hilarious about the ducks. We had wild ducks like that in Cedar Creek, they too would never eat bread.
Post a Comment