Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rockin' Out

Kyle and I used to play Guitar Hero all the time.  Then we had Grant.  Now we never play.  One night we were going through some boxes and found the guitars.  Grant wanted to know what they were for and so one night we showed him. He thought the guitars were so fun. 

Kyle and I were disappointed at how much our Guitar skills atrophied.  We used to play all the songs on a pretty difficult skill level and make few errors. We stunk so bad that we had to put the songs on easy.  Oh, well.  I guess we have replaced our Guitar playing skills with more important things.  

It was a fun night of jamming out!




I totally didn't notice our folding chairs in the background until I uploaded these pictures.  We have this awesome entertainment room, but we don't have any furniture.  We don't want to go into debt to get couches and so we sit on folding chairs and lawn chairs.  It doesn't bother us all that much, but when people come over they crack up that we have this nice t.v. with no furniture. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...