A few weeks ago Kyle went to see Lee in Arizona. He was only gone for the weekend, but I about went crazy! It was hard to be a single parent. I know I am a stay at home mom, but when Kyle never came home it was much more challenging. I quickly found out I rely on Kyle a lot in the evenings. Thank goodness for my amazing neighbor Auna! She was my life saver.
One night we had dinner together because her husband took her older kids to a football game. We ended up having a girl party (poor Grant was the only boy). We watched Robin Hood and painted nails. It was the first time Celeste's first time having her toe nails painted. It was so fun! I didn't dare paint her fingernails because she always has her hands in her mouth.




No comments:
Post a Comment