When my mom was a baby she had a beautiful yellow dress. When I was an infant my mom had my pictures taken in the same yellow dress. My mom saved the yellow dress and so we had to take pictures of Celeste in the same yellow dress.
I think it is really fun to look at the resemblance between the three girls.






1 comment:
I love that! How very special.
I have to say - thank you for your comments on my blog!! You always say the sweetest things.
I like what you said about you and c-sections and your babies. It's hard when you can't do something you wanted to, but if it is out of your control there is no sense mourning it. You are so wise!
I have a good friend who was set on natural childbirth and instead ended up with a c-section. She said she did everything she could to make it still feel like her birth! Although she was disappointed, she said in the end she still felt like she had a special experience. I think that's the key - birthing your baby - however you do it, can be YOUR experience!
Post a Comment