Monday, October 28, 2013

Some Thoughts

I have had many thoughts running through my head lately.  Most of them scattered and random, which makes them very difficult to put into words.  Here are a few of them.


  • I am so glad I can stay home with my kids.  I worked a few days last week and it was absolute torture. I only worked 2 days and for a total of 3 hours, but I hated it.  I am dreading working for 3 weeks around Thanksgiving time.  I want the extra money, but money is not everything!
  • I am LOVING going to the gym every morning.  I get up at 6 AM.  (I have NEVER been a morning person and so it may come as a shock that I get up this early.)  I work out for about an hour and then come home and get ready for the day.  My kids sleep in until about 9, which is why I can write this post right now, and so I have a little time to myself each morning.  I love it. (I should mention that I would never do this by myself.  I have a neighbor who goes to the gym with me.)  I love this time to think and get myself ready for the day.  
  • I have thought a lot about positive energy.  I have really tried to be positive and look for the good in others.  I find myself a lot happier when I do.  I want to be a good friend and someone people enjoy being around.  
  • I have also thought a lot about past friendships and acquaintances.  I often wonder how people are doing.  Facebook has been good to connect with people, but sometimes I just want to call people.  I have tried to follow through on promptings to contact people, but I could do better.  I think I might try and write someone an email or call someone every day.  Let them know I am thinking about them.  I like that idea.  I am going to start right now....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...