I went to take Celeste's picture on the 1st of November and she just started eating up the attention. She started striking little poses are her arm, she talked, she laughed, and she was just being cute. I got so many cute pictures I couldn't decide what ones to post so I decided to post a whole bunch.
Celeste loves baby food. Her favorite is sweet potatoes. She also really likes blue berries and peas. Celeste loves her Dad and brother! If she hears their voices she will look all around the room trying to find them. She loves to play tickle and anticipation games. Celeste babbles, squeals, and coos.
Celeste weight 15 lbs and 13 ounces and in the 50th percentile for her weight. She is 26 1/2 inches tall and in the 82nd percentile for height. Considering the weight struggle we have been through I was shocked to figure out she weighs 9 more ounces than Grant did at 6 months. They were both 26 1/2 inches tall.












No comments:
Post a Comment