My rating: <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/768327506">4 of 5 stars</a><br /><br />
I love the Hangman's Daughter series. I loved this book and I really enjoyed the entire story line. I liked having Jakob in "danger" the whole time and the daughter having to come to the rescue. It was a great change of pace using the same characters as the last two books. <br>I liked the villain in this story a LOT! I didn't see it coming, although I probably should have. <br>The climax of the story was magnificent, maybe a little long, but still wonderful.<br>The only reason I didn't give this book 5 stars was because it didn't captivate me as much as I would have liked. Even though the story was wonderful it was easy for me to stop in the middle of a chapter. I didn't feel a real urgency to keep reading to the next page and to the next chapter. <br>No sex and no swearing.
<br/><br/>
<a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/2251204-kelly">View all my reviews</a>




No comments:
Post a Comment