We love having mature trees in our yard until fall hits. Right now we are hating it! We have a horrible Locust tree that has confetti for leaves. The tree is right next to the house and is probably getting chopped down soon. For a number of reasons. Right now the big reason is that the leaves are everywhere! Luckily we also have some other nice trees. Grant thought it was so much fun raking leaves. Kyle took the leaf blower and shot it up into the trees so most of the leaves fell off and we only had to rake once. Genius!
Celeste enjoyed the warm fall weather in her carseat. She was pretty happy for almost an hour just watching us and being outside.
Grant wanted to jump in the leaves. He thought it was so fun. I love the picture with his feet straight in the air. He is so much fun!
Other neighbors were out doing a little yard work too! It was a great day and the last really nice warm day of the year. Grant, Elleigh, and Hudson had a blast driving the motorized cars around the col de sac. They were chasing each other until one car hit into the other car. They were laughing and having a grand time. I wish I could have video taped it. I thought it was truly priceless.





No comments:
Post a Comment