Saturday, May 17, 2014

Crazy Star Wars Birthday Hats

At the end of April I helped kidnap my friend Auna for her birthday.  Six ladies met together at 6 AM for breakfast.  It was hilarious!  No one was at the restaurant at 6 AM except for these two old guys.  We came in wild and crazy.  We all wore these Care Bear birthday party hats.  

We had a fun breakfast and would have loved to stay longer, but our husbands all had to go to work.  When we left I kept all the birthday hats for Celeste's birthday.  Seeing how they went with the rainbow theme.  

One morning Grant came out of the bathroom with 4 party hats on his head.  It was funny!  It made my day.  He was proud of himself and asked me to take his picture.  He decided he looked like a character off of Star Wars.  I agreed.    





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...