My rating: <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/944458838">4 of 5 stars</a><br /><br />
This book has saved my sanity! I wish I would have read this book months ago. Check that...Years ago when my first child was born.<br><br>It is a great book for a parent who has bad sleeping child. I was desperate for my one year old daughter to sleep. She had never been a great sleeper, which is why I should have picked up the book before I did, but I always thought she would grow out of it. When her sleep patterns got worse not better and I was at my wits end I read this book. I checked it out of the library and read almost 100 pages the first day. I was able to begin implementing the strategies right away. It took a few days to see results, but within three days I was beginning to see a side of my child I never had seen before. She was so much happier and more interactive. <br><br>The book is somewhat repetitive, meaning the author repeats the advice multiple times, but I am ok with that. It drove home the main points. I have referenced the book now for myself and for my older child to promote healthy sleep. I also found the advice for some of the older children a little hard to believe would work. I am hoping that by the time my children are adolescents they will have good sleep habits and I won't have to test his ideas.<br><br>It has been about a month and our whole family is so much happier! We are all getting the sleep we need. I would highly recommend this book for any parent with a child who doesn't sleep well.
<br/><br/>
<a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/2251204-kelly">View all my reviews</a>




No comments:
Post a Comment