My rating: <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/947476518">3 of 5 stars</a><br /><br />
If I picked one word to describe this book it would be slow. I felt like there was a lot of side notes to this story that distracted from the main story. The book did pick up a little bit about half way through, but this book is not a nail biter. <br><br>I often read in the evenings after my kids are in bed. When a book has a grip on me I will find other time during the day to read. Not the case at all of the this book. <br><br>Gretchen is a good character and is forced to make some tough decisions throughout the book. Some times I would forget that Gretchen was in her 30's and think she was 16 based on her attitude.<br><br>There were quite a few grammatical errors on the ebook. Sentences that didn't make sense at all. That really bugs me. I have heard ebooks are not the final edited copy, which is good for the authors sake. Otherwise she needs to fire her editor.<br><br>Clean book. No swearing and one sex reference, but no explicit details.
<br/><br/>
<a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/2251204-kelly">View all my reviews</a>




No comments:
Post a Comment