Friday, May 30, 2014

Grandmas Come to Visit

The weekend after Celeste's birthday Cindy and Irene came to visit.  I missed most of their visit because I was at a Girl's Weekend, which by the way was amazing!  I am so glad I went.  There were 14 women who went up to Northern Idaho to stay in a cabin for two nights.  We relaxed, laughed, ate amazing food, watched a few chick flicks, ate treats, laughed some more, got a massage, ate more yummy food and came home!  It was just what I needed.  

While I was away Cindy and Irene had a great time with the kids.  They brought up a few gifts for Celeste's birthday.  Celeste was most excited about the toy that made music.  She could have cared less about the cute dresses and darling outfits they brought.  Celeste knows she is cute!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...