Day 15: Blair. My little brother's birthday is November 15. I can't believe he is 19! Holy Cow where does the time go. I have many fond memories of hanging out with him. There is quite an age gap between us, but we still had fun cruising around in my dad's truck right after I learned how to drive. I moved away to college when he was 10 so I feel like I have missed a lot of his life. Oh wait I have! It was great to celebrate his birthday and spend time together as a family. He is really cute with Grant. Grant loves his Uncle Blair.
Day 16: Monday. I honestly really don't like Monday's at all. I have the hardest time getting back into the swing of things after the weekend. I was grateful that I had home visits over the internet. We call them VHV (Virtual Home Visits) and some people hate them. I actually kind of enjoy them. It is nice to just sit at the computer and wait for your families to log into the computer. It's a nice break from driving around to their houses.
Day 17: Kyle. I am very proud of Kyle. It is not new news that ATK keeps having lay offs. We weren't super worried the first two rounds, but when last time Kyle's direct manager was laid off our worry boxes got full. Kyle has since applied for a number of different jobs. He had an interview today for a job at Hill AFB. We won't know for at least 3 weeks because they have to do an extensive background check. The job requires top secret military clearance and so they have to find all of Kyle's skeletons in his closet. (He doesn't have many.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hooray for Blair and Kyle... and I guess Mondays :-P
Post a Comment