Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Help


The HelpThe Help by Kathryn Stockett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't give books 5 stars very often, but this one deserves it!  I tend to only give the "drive way" books 5 stars.  Meaning if I have to sit in my driveway with no where to go just to finish listening to a book it gets 5 stars!  (Obviously, I read the audible version.)  I LOVED the different characters' voices!  I didn't want this book to ever end.
There are enough reviews on this book I don't feel like writing my own personal summary.  I would recommend this book because it has little to no swearing and no explicit sex scenes.  But the true reason I would recommend the book is for the story!  Such an entertaining novel with so much depth and personality.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I loved this one as well. For sure a 5 star!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...