Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Hunger Games


The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I only like to give 5 stars to books I absolutely can't put down.  This would keep me up all hours of the morning!


I had heard this book was good, but the story really didn't sound very appealing to me.  I finally picked it up and just thought "what the heck" and I LOVED it!  I thought this book was very interesting.  I loved the inner debates Katniss goes through during the whole book.  I loved watching Katniss and Peeta's relationship grow.  Peeta seemed kind of weak at first, but slowly I realized he was a strong character.  I finished this book in about a week.  I couldn't put it down.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Did you like the other two?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...