Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I am thankful...

Like many bloggers, I enjoy doing the 30 days of thankfulness during the whole month of November.  I have so many things to be grateful for.  I can't begin to express the gratitude I have for so many things if I didn't first express my gratitude for my testimony in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I am so very thankful for the knowledge I have in Jesus Christ.  I know Jesus Christ is my Brother and that he died for my sins.  I try every day to be a  better person so I can more like my Brother.  It is through my Savior and Redeemer that I one day I will return to my Father in Heaven and live with Him some day.

I know God knows each of us individually.  He gives us trials and weaknesses to overcome so we can become perfect.  I won't admit I enjoy trials because I don't.  I do however learn a lot from the trials I do have.  It is through these trials I learn Christ-like attributes.  I learn to put off the natural "woman" and grow closer to my Father in Heaven.

I am blessed to have this knowledge.  It brings me so much peace and comfort to know I have a Father in Heaven, who cares for me, watches over me, and loves me!  I know everything in my life is a blessing from my Father in Heaven, which is why I feel it so important to put my testimony of the gospel as Day 1!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...