Saturday, November 19, 2011

Halloween

On Halloween we went "cubicle treating" at Kyle's work.  It was the easiest form of "trick-or-treating" I have ever done!  Grant just walked around the office and within 45 minutes had a BUCKET full of GOOD candy.  I think he landed one package of Smarties and one Dum Dum.  All the rest were candy bars, gummy candy, and other goodies.  I couldn't take any pictures because of security issues.  
Later in the evening we went to the ward "trunk-or-treat."  Grant walked around the parking lot once and then decided he was done and wanted to hand out the candy instead.  By the time the ward treating was done Grant was ready to go home.  We offered to take him around house to house, like in the good old days.  He didn't want to.  He was sick of his costume and wanted to change.  We were completely done and home by 6:30!  It ROCKED!

Kyle and Robin Hood handing out candy

Grant's good friend Lola!

 I dressed up in a Hula outfit, but it was really cold!

The "fun" part of Halloween 
Grant and all of his Kit Kat candy bars.  (Notice he is not in his costume.)

1 comment:

shayla said...

What a cute little Robin Hood!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...