I am grateful for modern medicine! If it weren't for modern medicine I wouldn't be alive! My doctor is 99% sure I would've died during child birth if it weren't for modern medicine. (Not to mention the fact I would've lost my child too.)
In addition to saving my life and my child I benefit from modern medicine nearly every day. I have received allergy immuno therapy to relieve my symptoms from seasonal allergies. To heal infections, improve concentration, help weight loss, stabilize hormones, and so many other things are just a few ways vitamins, supplements, and medication have helped me.
I have been so blessed by the benefits of modern medicine.I am so glad new science discoveries over the years has allowed us improve medicine! It amazes me how much we know about how our bodies work and how we can keep them healthy! How grateful I am for medical science.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment