About a week ago I did a whole post to half of my in-laws. I have more in-laws that I love and so here is a tribute to them.
In 2006 my sister married my brother's best friend, Isaac! It has been so fun to have Isaac officially in our family. He has been around since Isaac and Trace were about 5 years old. My sister couldn't have hand made a better husband than Isaac. He is always up for a good time. I love Isaac's sense of humor. He can do the best impersonations and impressions! He is honest and sincere. I admire him for his ability to stand up for the things he believes in. Isaac is great at following his passions. One of his passions is videography. I love watching the videos he makes. His creativity and motivation is truly inspiring. I really hope he is able to pursue his dreams. He is dedicated to his beliefs. Isaac is a great dad! I don't know very many men that could thrive as a stay at home dad like Isaac did. I am grateful my sister married Isaac!
| Isaac was such a good sport about being Fred Flintstone! |
In 2007 my brother married the sweetest girl, Sierra! She is the perfect companion for my brother. Sierra has so many talents. Sierra is one of the most dedicated people I have ever met. I have seen her accomplish so many things in the few years I have known her. Sierra is strong mentally and physically! Spiritually, Sierra is a power house! I love being with her because her testimony of the gospel is apparent in everything she does. I had a hard time finding pictures of Sierra because ever since her and I took a photography class together neither one of us are in very many pictures! I am a little envious her photography talent has blossomed faster and better than mine. (Its that dedication I mentioned.) Sierra is the best sister-in-law! I am glad my brother found and married her!
I am grateful for Isaac and Sierra! They are both great additions to our family. Isaac and Sierra are exceptional people!





No comments:
Post a Comment