Saturday, November 12, 2011
I am thankful...
I seriously have the best brother-in-laws! I am so thankful I married into the Maybury family! Lee and Chris have to be two of the greatest guys I have ever met. They are both so kind to Grant. Lee and Chris would do just about anything for their nephew. Grant loves them both.
Lee is so fun to be around. He is so much fun to talk to and play games with. He is always up for a good laugh. Grant loves to go to the Olive Garden and see his Uncle Lee.
Chris is also a lot of fun. He has great common sense and always sees people for who they really are. Chris loves to play games with Grant. Grant especially likes it when they wrestle.
I love them both so much. I am so glad they are a part of my life. Thanks guys! You are the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment