Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am thankful...

I am thankful for my many talents.  I am so blessed to have many things I consider myself good at.  (I am not trying to brag here because I am far from perfect.)  I feel a little silly trying to make a list of the things I consider myself to be good at.  I will write one thing though.
This last weekend I had the honor of playing the piano at Grandpa Art's funeral.  I love playing the piano, especially religious songs.  I sometimes have a hard time expressing myself with words.  When I play hymns I feel like I can clearly express my testimony.  I know I "hid my talent under a bush" for quite a while and it was so sad to see how fast my talent slipped from out of my fingers...literally.
I am grateful for talents.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...