Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I am thankful...

I am thankful for seasons! I have absolutely loved the different seasons of the year.  I think Spring and Autumn are my favorite.  I love watching the colors change! Over the last couple of weeks we have had some PERFECT fall days.  It has been absolutely wonderful.  One of my favorite things about fall is the smells.  Nothing is more refreshing then the smell of a crisp fall day.
When my mom and niece were here we spent an entire afternoon at the park.  I had so much fun taking pictures of the kids because of the colorful background.  I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do.  I know I posted a lot of pictures on this post, but believe me when I say I selected the top 19 out of 150!







The next couple of pictures need a small explanation.  My niece is the most daring person I know.  She will jump off counter tops, climb her dresser, and climb up slippery slides.  My child on the other hand doesn't even dare go down a slippery slide.  He is very cautious!
We found this small hill along the bike trail and the kids wanted to ride their bikes down it.  


Now just look at how cautious Evy is...


and what is Mr. Cautious doing? ...




...riding down the hill like a crazy maniac!  He is going so fast he is blurry!  I had to change the shutter speed before I got some clean pictures of him.  I couldn't believe my child dare go down this hill at lightening speed.  It was just unreal!



This picture is for Raelyn and Mitch.  They always take cute pictures of their bikes.  I thought they would appreciate this picture!




"Look at my muscles mom!"


My husband riding on a duck.  Such a goofy man.

Look at the leaves.  I love how there are yellow and green leaves on the trees at the same time.



Remember how I said my niece will climb up the slippery slide.  I wasn't joking!  This girl is a monkey.

I am thankful for beautiful fall days and fall colors!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...